1. By browsing the www.phunk.pt website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. APHI, LDA may change these Terms and Conditions and it is your responsibility to accept them each time you access the site.
2. Individuals who are of legal drinking age according to the rules of the country where the drinking will take place, may access the website and all of its features.
3. You must leave this website if: – you do not accept the Terms and Conditions herein – you are not of legal drinking age in your country or other territory in which you are located, – you are in a country or other territory where the use / viewing of the content of this website is not permitted.
4. Usage or use of content. You may print or cause others to print any downloadable content onto your computer or other similar device contained on this website subject to the following conditions: (i) the content is solely for non-commercial and personal use; (ii) no copyright or other indication of ownership is removed from the content; (iii) the content is not altered in any way;
5. Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Industrial Property Rights. The content of this website, including, but not limited to, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, is the property of APHI, LDA . You may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or otherwise use APHI, LDA’s Proprietary Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without APHI, LDA’s prior express written consent.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. Use of this website is at your sole risk. This website and its content are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights and fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this website will be safe or free from viruses or other harmful material, or that the information on this website will be complete, accurate or timely.
7. APHI reserves the right to restrict or terminate access to this website or any feature or portion thereof at any time with or without notice.
8. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, APHI, LDA will not be liable to any user of the website for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages, lost profits, and damages resulting from lost data or business interruption arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use this website and its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, regardless of whether APHI, LDA has been negligent or otherwise advised of the possibility of such damage.
9. Indemnification. You agree and covenant to defend, indemnify and hold harmless APHI, LDA . from and against any claim or demand made by any third party and from all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses associated therewith (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your browsing or use of this Website, content you transmit to this Website, infringement of any third party rights, or your failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
10. Law and Jurisdiction. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed, executed and interpreted in accordance with Portuguese law, namely the Code of Copyright and Related Rights, the Code of Industrial Property and the Law of Computer Crime. The parties hereby agree that the courts of the District of Porto will have jurisdiction for any action arising from or relating to the use of this website.
11. Communications to this website. Any communication or other content transmitted to this website, whether by electronic mail, message to a discussion group, file submission or otherwise, shall be considered non-confidential and non-reserved. By transmitting content to this website, you are automatically granting APHI, LDA . a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such content separately and as part of other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed and to sublicense such rights. You agree that APHI, LDA . is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-kow or techniques contained in any content you transmit to this site for any possible purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products, and that APHI, LDA . need not provide any compensation or acknowledgment to you in exchange for such use.
12. You agree not to transmit to this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic or profane content, or any other content that would constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any law. APHI, LDA will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing APHI, LDA . to identify the identity or help identify or locate anyone who has transmitted such content.
13. APHI, LDA . does not pre-screen or monitor content transmitted to this Website by third parties and is not responsible for the screening or monitoring of any such content. If notified, APHI, LDA . may investigate a claim that content transmitted to this Website is in violation of the Terms and Conditions and may determine that the content be removed from this Website. However, APHI, LDA . shall have no obligation to remove content transmitted by third parties from this Website and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from or relating to any such content, including, but not limited to, any error, defamation, libel, slander, perfidy, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained therein. APHI, LDA assumes no responsibility or liability for any action or content transmitted by users or any third party on or off this website does not endorse the content of any such third party website and will not be responsible for the content of any such website. Your access and viewing of any such third party websites is conducted at your sole risk.
14. Links to Other Websites. This Web Site contains links to third party Web Sites. With the exception of other websites owned by APHI, LDA, APHI is not responsible for the content of such websites.
15. General Provisions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court to be void, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.